Mapa Česka Jednorázové akce Stálé expozice Pohledy s hrady a zámky Panofotky Diskuzní fórum Naše služby Přidat objekt English version
Hrady, zámky a jiné památky Muzea a galerie Hotely, penziony a jiné ubytování Restaurace English version

Naše služby
  Přehled našich služeb včetně ukázek a ceníku naleznete zde.

Pohlednice
 Ze sekce Pohlednice našeho serveru můžete odesílat elektronické pohlednice s tematikou památek, jako např. tuto:

Nový Hrad v Jimlíně

Poslat tuto pohlednici

Reklama

Kontaktujte nás
  Napište nám - jakýkoli svůj názor na náš server.
Oznamte chybu - je-li kdekoli na našich stránkách chyba, budeme velmi rádi, když nám to sdělíte.
Přidejte záznam - do jakékoli z našich sekcí, a to zdarma.

Zpět na přehled příspěvků

Leitmeritz - Litomerice
Autor:Eva Floersheim
Email:evaflor@kinneret.co.il
Pocet reakcí:3
Text příspěvku: Helping my friend Ruth nee Elpern (born 1936) search for information about her parents who were both murdered in Holocaust, we recently discovered that her father Calel Bezalel Elpern had been deported from Ghetto Kaunas in Lithuania to Dachau (To one of the Kaufring subcamps) and then to Leitmeritz where he died on February 6th 1945. Today we wrote to the Pamatnik Terezin, and we hope to learn more from them. But perhaps some of those reading this forum, know from personal knowledge, about the camp Leitmeritz? Are there any survivors who still can tell about the camp? Are there local people in the Litomerice area who can tell about the place itself - the two underground factories of Richard I and Richard II, how they looked then, and how they look now? Thank you for any help in this matter. Sincerely, Eva Floersheim Israel

Datum vložení:1.4.2003 13:28
Odpovědět ...

RE: Leitmeritz - Litomerice
Autor:lukas
Odpověď komu: Eva Floersheim
Email:krrraaa@yahoo.com
Text příspěvku: did you get the information you need already. let me know on my email, i would give you some facts...

Datum vložení:24.7.2004 21:34
Odpovědět

Richard
Autor:Eva Floersheim
Odpověď komu: lukas
Email:evaflor@netvision.net.il
Text příspěvku: Thank you so much for your willingness to help. My friend is about to visit Leitmeritz in the end of this month. We have been in contact with the Terezin Museum who will help her while she is there with more information from their archives. What is your connection and knowledge about the Richard camps? Perhaps you have some information they do not have at the museum? Thanks in advance for any help. Eva

Datum vložení:18.9.2004 22:34
Odpovědět

RE: Leitmeritz - Litomerice
Autor:Günter Wagner
Odpověď komu: Eva Floersheim
Email:g47wagner@gmx.de
Text příspěvku: My grandfather was "dienstverpflichtet" in Richard I. Yesterday I showed my mother Richard I. she now is 81 years and she wanted to know, why her father was crying at home, but didn`t speak abaout Leitmeritz. As a child I heard some stories about Richard from my grandfather. Send me an email! Günter

Datum vložení:24.11.2004 21:38
Odpovědět

Zpět na přehled příspěvků

Poslední aktualizace databáze: 21.04.2008
Provozuje Taprimex Group, s.r.o.
Všechna práva vyhrazena © 2000-2015

hosting zajišťuje: www.KvalitniHosting.cz